Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Damp Around the Edges

I love teaching new students, especially when they are apprehensive about yoga.......they are afraid I am going to turn them into pretzels, make them stand on their heads or sniff incense :)   Both of my classes today had new students, and it was a joy teaching .......and as always seeing the faces  of first timers as they experience the joy of yoga.....and the bliss of savasana.

As I was leaving work today I heard rain......pouring torrential rain falling....and my car was at the edge of the parking lot.  By the time I made it to the car, I was drenched and shivering......but at least I had taken my rain coat and yes it was on my body, but the wind was blowing, I had my yoga bag, but nothing for my head.......what can I say, I got soaked.

I am still a little damp around the edges.......I need hot tea, a warm bed and cozy pjs.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoy working with new students. It sounds like you got pretty wet. Hope the hot cup of tea and the comfort of getting in dry cloths made you sleep like a baby.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get a good night's sleep. Warming up inside and out like that gives you that cozy feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you are warm and cozy by now. Next time, may be an umbrella is not such a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete