Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Very Good Day

Fish Fry today......my nephew Haven and his wife Alesha caught the fish, we fried fish, hush puppies, french fries.......our friend Louis made great slaw......we also had red velvet cake, peanut butter brownies, chocolate cake, coconut cake.......we had a feast.

Pictured.....Haven and me, Jayna and me
the three awesome cooks......can I tell you how tired we are?  But it was so worth it.  Haven did the fish, Jayna and I took care of the fries and puppies.........it was a very good day.

3 comments:

  1. Yummo! I can almost smell all those goodies...sounds like a very "southern" kind of day! Enjoy the rest of this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that food will take a while to work off. How nice to have a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a very nice gathering. I hear about the fishfry but never actually see the food on the table. I honestly hope that the next time you'll show us pictures of the food. The cooks look great.
    JB

    ReplyDelete