Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Dreams

" Dreams are illustrations.......from the book your soul is writing about you."   - Marsha Norman

There are particular dreams that I have that are recurring.  They are beautiful dreams about  a river, a water fall and a seaside village.
I also have recurring musical dreams, where I sing in front of thousands.

My most favorite dream ever.......the night my friend John died, ( I did not know he was dead until the next day)  I dreamed that he knocked on our door, and he told me that he was going to take me for the ride of my life.  He was on beautiful white horse and when I climbed up behind him, we rode that horse through a star filled
night sky.....John was laughing the whole time.

When I was a child, I had horrible nightmares......but they have disappeared with age, thank goodness.  

I love it when I dream.....every morning I try to remember my dreams because I have always believed they are ties to my life, its good times and bad.....quite often dreams have given me answers that I search for.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift your friend gave you! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your friend, Susan. That truly was a gift. I find sometimes that I wish certain dreams didn't end so swiftly; I would like to know what comes next, if that makes any sense! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dream you had about your friend! Very interesting. I was recently told a similar story about someone dreaming of a person who died that night. Very interesting indeed!

    I used to have a recurring dream of swimming, but instead of being in the water, I was swimming through the sky. It felt very freeing and I would travel a long way with big powerful strokes. I haven't had this dream in many years, but I remember it vividly.

    ReplyDelete