Friday, May 30, 2014

New Hair

It seems that change takes place in every area of your life daily.......the past couple of years I have gone through hair stylists like a revolving door......one got sick, one decided to become a mortician,
one moved.....it has been interesting.  Now maybe finding and sticking with a hair stylist is no big deal for some of you, but I am vain when it comes to my hair.  My  new stylist, Amanda is a sweetie and very talented......keeping my fingers crossed that she stays with me for awhile.
So, I got a new do today, here's a picture of Amanda and me.
It's Friday, last couple of days in May........all kinds of things taking place this weekend, weddings, vacations, gatherings of all sorts......you all have fun, safe travels.

4 comments:

  1. You look mahvelous! As always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new cut... it looks lovely on you Jilda :)

    It is a great way to perk you up... I am getting mine done soon... Enjoy the rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "new do". :) enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! I'm like you when it comes to my hair. I hate changing stylists and it seems lately I haven't found a keeper yet! My Granddaughter was doing it but she's so busy with college and working that our schedules don't always match. So I'm on the lookout again! Looks like you found a good one!

    ReplyDelete