Monday, March 25, 2013

Gratitude

Some days, I have so much to be thankful for that there are not enough words to express my gratitude.  When that happens, Rick and I do a gratitude ceremony.......flowers, a candle, a gift of money to someone who needs it, and a prayer of thanksgiving to the universe.
I light the candle, place the money by the flowers and say our prayer.

We have so much to be thankful and grateful for today,  we have a house that survived the storms,
we have a couple of friends who are beating cancer,  and we continue to get bookings for gigs, my heart is full of thankfulness.

It was so good to be back at work today, I missed my students!  and I think they missed me.
The fence guy came by, we should have our fence back by the weekend, the roof man is coming to check out the roof, and the carpenter will be by in a few days to start repairs.
They all get a mention in the prayer......and so do all of you.
Gratitude, tonight I just can't say it enough.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea, having a gratitude ceremony...it's one I think I'll have to borrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Jacquelineand. That is a super idea.

    ReplyDelete