Monday, November 15, 2010

Late Post/Confession

Ok, here it is..........I don't know how to relax! We walked on the beach early this morning, and I kept thinking, I have to get back, eat breakfast, get dressed.........and then it dawned on me, I don't have to do anything, I am at the beach!!

I came back to the condo, got out the yoga mat, did yoga by the pool. Ate breakfast, picked up a book and read for the past hour and a half. Wow, I don't even know where my watch is. No classes to teach, no calls to make, and I will answer e-mails when I am good and ready. How is that for relaxation?

This is my favorite time to visit the beach. No crowds, skies are grey, wind is howling and rain is on the way, the only thing missing is a fireplace. My biggest decision today......what's for lunch?

Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment