Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday Bees

Usually we film my yoga class on Sunday afternoons, but our bees had other plans.  We had another swarm this afternoon.  WOW.  Rick will give you details on his blog tonight. 

This has been a spring to remember in so many ways.  The weather, good and bad, the incredible beauty of the flowers, the blue skies, the Covid 19 virus, sheltering in place...so many of my friends kept saying at the beginning of the year that 2020 was going to be a memorable year...well ya'll were right.  I would be ok with ordinary about now.

So in the morning after this swarm is placed in a new hive, we will do the yoga video.  I appreciate all the positive comments, thank you.

Be kind tomorrow, spread joy, wash your hands, wear your masks.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad about the successful harvesting of the bee swarm. More honey for you. Bees are amazing.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to view your yoga class on line, but it wasn't loading up. Will try again. It has been an unforgettable 2020. Who knew what the year would bring us. Never in my worst night mare could I have imagined this.

    ReplyDelete