Monday, April 27, 2020

Farm to Table

Thankfully no bee swarms today.  Rick was able to write his stories for the paper and I did routine home stuff, laundry mostly.  Tomorrow we hope to tape my yoga class and maybe do another video of one of our songs.  We love our bees, but boy they have been demanding for the past week.

We ate our first ripe blueberry today.  By the end of the week, the harvest should start.  I am so excited.  Our first strawberry harvest ( a very meager one) should come about this week as well.
In a couple of weeks, the blackberries will begin to ripen as well.  Fresh food that we grow always makes me very grateful, we really are farm to table.

Tomorrow be kind, stay well, be grateful.


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to be able to enjoy those fruits of your labor. Today is Blueberry pie day and I wish I had a some for a pie. Sadly all I have is some blueberry yogurt . Farm to table is a wonderful way to live.

    ReplyDelete