Friday, April 10, 2020

A Kodak Moment

He is no longer that gangly puppy that came to us in the winter.  There are times his name is still "dammit", but those times are not as often as they were.  He loves Jordan more than life itself and Jordan loves him.  He has been Jordan's best friend during this shelter in place time.

I was sitting drinking coffee this morning when he sat and looked at me.  I think he understands stress well, it started when Calliou died.  I wake up at night and he is laying beside the bed, keeping watch.

I didn't want to admit it, but he has stolen my heart.
Kodak is now part of the family.

3 comments:

  1. Kodak is a beautiful dog. He's a lucky dog.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both blessed to have each other I'm thinking. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete