Saturday, April 18, 2020

Gratitude

"" Gratitude turns what we have into enough."  -Kusala Bhikshu

I give credit for this quote to my friend Kusala tonight.  He shared it with me and his other FB friends yesterday.  I truly believe this quote to be a truth.  I have heard so many people talk about how little they truly need since this shelter in place lifestyle  has taken place.  For many of us, just the gratitude of not being sick has opened our eyes and helped us to see the world in a different way.

I have always told my classes that without gratitude there can be no joy.  This I know, no matter how bad things get, if you can remind yourself to find gratitude for something every day, life gets better.

Here in the south, we are looking at more storms tomorrow.  All of you stay safe, stay well, stay kind, be grateful.

1 comment:

  1. I so agree. Gratitude turns what we have into enough. The more we are grateful for it seems the more we have to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete