Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Serious

I am a broken record, but it is still raining...over 4 inches today...more to come for the next several days.  Wow.

I had my men's group today and there were a couple of new students.  One told me that he had attended only serious yoga classes, I just smiled.  When class was over, I told him I hoped he realized that I was serious about my classes.  He told me over and over how much the class meant to him.

I teach, where I teach because I know that the way I teach, helps people to understand that yoga can be a legitimate tool in their recovery.  Mine is not the yoga class you expect, but it is the class that serves a purpose and that purpose is helping you to heal.

My hot tea is ready and so is my bed.
Enjoy your Thursday, please be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment