Sunday, February 10, 2019

Another Hard Day

Cold and rainy today.  I have almost completed the manual for the training seminar at work.  The seminar will be taking place on the next three Fridays.  I think it will be a success.  I have put a lot of hard work and love into it.  I have spent another several hours working on it today.  I know the two counselors who were chosen to complete the certification will be wonderful teachers.

My nephew Haven and his wife are expecting a little boy in July.  Today I found out my great nephew Jonathan and his wife are expecting a little girl in July.  Two new babies coming into our family, it is so exciting.  Both are due around the same date.

Everywhere around us there are signs of spring, flowers are starting to bloom, trees are budding.
But Alabama weather is so precarious.  The only blizzard I have ever experienced here was in March.
Anything can happen.

Valentine's Day is this week.  I am baking cookies for my night class in the morning.  Thursday I will bake cupcakes for Jordan and his mom. 

Start the week off with love, kindness and joy. 
Goodnight, Sweet dreams


1 comment:

  1. We usually get a snow storm on or around St Patrick day, March 17th. I know it will be a while before we see signs of spring.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete