Monday, February 25, 2019

Hectic

It's been hectic today.  My classes were packed.  New students at work and at my community class tonight.  I always fret about my new students, wanting to make sure they have a good experience, to keep them safe.  Time will tell.

We have had two whole days of sunshine.  But, clouds came by this evening, rain follows tomorrow.
We know the sun will shine again and there have times of drought here, so I talk about the rain, but try not to complain.

This is the last Monday in February, already the first couple of months of 2019 are almost gone.
Enjoy your Tuesday, I hope you laugh out loud.

1 comment:

  1. We are having sunshine today but still very cold. I hope the sun shine stays a bit longer at your place. Have a pleasant day.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete