Saturday, February 2, 2019

First Day of Spring

Sunshine, blue skies and 68 degrees today.  Phil did not see his shadow, but our Birmingham ground hog saw his.  Who knows with those wacky animals?  Our weather is supposed to be warm most of the week and then cooler again.  I wish Mother Nature would look at the calendar.  Today was like the first day of spring.

No snow, other than flurries, so far Jordan's predictions are a no show.  The persimmon seeds predicted heavy snow and cold winds.  He must have gotten the seeds for the Chicago forecast.

Rick did heavy yard work today, I did house cleaning.  We are both are so ready for bed.
Enjoy your Saturday night, and have a restful Sunday.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

4 comments:

  1. Tired and achy is what I would feel. Sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Mother Nature had her fun with us this past week but today was 42de and sunny. That felt great! I don't care what the rodent predicted because our weather has a mind of it's own! Enjoy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring?! We've got sunshine and blue skies most of the year, but spring is considered only in mid-March when cold and rain stop completely until next winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Mother Nature is having her way with the weather. I hope spring comes in early. I'm so ready for it but I can't stop complaining about the erratic weather.
    I'm sorry for Jordan that his seeds prediction didn't worked out this year. Maybe next year.
    Enjoy your day. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete