Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Excited

Blue skies today.  We drove into Birmingham to see the acupuncturist and pick up a couple of things at Costco.  Coming and going we both drooled over how beautiful the skies were.   It has been a wet winter so the days the skies are blue are appreciated.

We are getting so excited about our gardens.  We  get excited about our garden every year, we both love to get our hands dirty and watch things grow.  We have a new pear tree on its way and lots of seeds.  We visit out fruit trees and bushes daily to check on how they are doing.  I know, we are a little nutty.  Last year I redid a couple of the flower gardens, one more to go this year and we are also planting a flower meadow for the bees and butterflies.

I am getting a bit nervous.  I start training my first group of teachers on Friday.  I have spent days working on the manual and my class notes.  I am prepared but still a little nervous.  It will be good to have the first day under my belt.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.  I hope you all feel loved and may it be joyous as well.  Don't forget to be kind.

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting to see new growth in the garden. We always have to wait a lot longer in our area to see new life but on the other hand we are blessed with cooler temperatures in the summer and less humidity so it kind of balances off. We just can't get it all and we must take what is given us.

    Happy Valentine Day.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete