Saturday, January 26, 2019

Snow Pie

Sam, Jordan and Nana are spending the weekend at Jordan's swim meet.  Sam's dad ( my brother Ricky) stayed home to take care of their animals, two cats, two ferrets and a 100 pound Airedale mix named Lady.  Today was such a beautiful day that after we all had fed and cared for our critters we decided to just road trip and Ricky decided to join us.  We had a great time, spent a few hours out and about and then came home in plenty of time to do the evening pet chores.

Sam called us with updates often.  Jordan had a great day, we are hoping for more of the same tomorrow.  I will give details tomorrow night.

The local weather guys swear we will get snow Tuesday.  I have heard that song and dance before.
We shall see.  Fingers are crossed that Jordan and I will get to treat Rick to a "snowpie" on Tuesday.
"Snow pie"  is a really large flattened snowball  squished in the face.  Jordan came up with that phrase when he was about 4 years old, now it is a family tradition.

Enjoy your Sunday, it's the last one for January 2019.  Hug someone tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm not sure Rick likes the snow pie tradition. I'd like to see a picture of it.
    I'm sure Jordan will do well at the swim meet.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete