Friday, January 11, 2019

Breathe Deep

The moon is growing larger each night.  The stars seem to be glowing brighter.  Cold winter nights seem to enhance celestial sky.  For those of you who got snow, I hope the clouds clear and you get to see the snow sparkle in starlight.

It seems the sinus crud found me today. 

Picked up my car today, wow what a difference.  It took me a while to adjust, a tap on the brakes instead of pushing them to the floor is a big change.

I am about to drink a cup of Breathe Deep tea and go to bed.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Oh, oh, what a downer. I hope that you'll feel better soon. It's flu season around here. I'm taking lots of vitamin C to strengthen my immune system because I didn't get my flu shots again this year. I'm playing Russian Roulette.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete