Friday, January 4, 2019

Friday Update

A busy Friday, I saw my acupuncturist this morning.  I am not sure why I waited so long to see him about my Meniere's but so glad I went today.  In the past when I have seen him, his treatments worked so well, fingers are crossed I will get good results this time.  I have decided to try a couple of different holistic methods since traditional medicine has not given me the results I had hoped for.

Tonight we went down to the local Mexican eatery to meet up with all of my brother Ricky's family.  His son Haven and daughter inlaw  Alesha had a reveal party for her pregnancy.  It's a boy. This will be their second son, Anthony will be eight when his little brother is born this summer.  Joyful family gatherings are good.  All the kids  had a great time and the grownups did too.

Rainy and so very cold tonight.  As soon as we got home, my warm cozy pj's  jumped on my body.
A cup of hot tea is next.

I hope this first week of January of the new year has been a good one for all of you.  Tomorrow we plant our Christmas tree.  Keep that kindness spreading.

1 comment:

  1. Acupuncture is great therapy. I hope you feel better after the treatment.
    Wishing you dry weather. I can't believe it's still raining...
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete