Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sunday Musings

A cold night sky with a waxing moon, but wispy clouds are starting to  move in.  Temps are moving up, rain will be moving in and that is ok.  We still have a long way to go to make up for rain lost in the drought.  Rain will bring no complaint from me.

A friend's mom passed away this week so we went to the visitation tonight.  Her mom was 101 and had been in very good health until the past few months.  Rick had interviewed her for a story back in September, 100 years old and still playing the piano at her church.  She enjoyed life more than many 45 year olds that I have known.

I think I just heard the tea kettle, I am so ready for a cup of hot tea.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday night, may Monday bring good things to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I remember the article he wrote about her. She will be missed in her community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom's friend was a great example to her community and I'm sure her positive attitude was a factor in her long active life.
    My sympathy.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete