Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Breathe Deep

Breathe Deep, I should have known when I found an herb tea that spoke to me on such a basic level it would be good for me.  Breathe is a word that my students hear me say over and over, it will probably be my epitaph...just breathe.

The tea is not the tastiest, it is rather earthy with a mild sweetness.  I would never have put thyme and ginger together but it works in a weird way.  What I can tell you, it really does help the respiratory
system.  It just seems to open the bronchial and sinus areas  and helps them to function more efficiently.  I think the taste will grow on me and if it doesn't who cares?  It works.

I have tried detox teas,  but this is different.  I didn't cough as much today.  There didn't seem to be as much lung gunk.  I am having more tonight and we will see where this new and exciting tea leads. :)

Tomorrow is my early class, my bed and my cup of tea awaits.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Good that your new tea helped once, hope you write a bit about it again. Sleep well.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having Dandelion tea for kidney detox. I was pleasantly surprised that it tasted very nice. I'm having a cup right now.
    Keep on breathing deeply.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete