Monday, January 9, 2017

New Tea

Very small class tonight, but I knew going in that with Alabama playing for the National Championship that most would stay home to watch the game. Living here I know that college football is truly king.  I know to never book a gig on a ballgame weekend, because it will be very small audience.  That is just how it goes.

The moon was almost full tonight as I left work, but when I left my community class the clouds had rolled.  If I can't see the full moon this week, I sure hope it rains.

I bought a new herbal tea today, am excited about trying it tonight.  It is a mix of licorice, thyme, eucalyptus, ginger, peppermint and several other herbs for supporting respiratory health.  It sounds delish, and I can't wait to try it tonight.  It is Yogi brand, called Breathe Deep.

Hope your week began with a smooth start and continues that way.  Going to try my new tea.
Goodnight,Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. My husband drinks that tea and has a collection of assorted teas. I'm not too much into herbal teas. I like my regular tea. A little camomile tea to help me sleep when sleep is difficult. Enjoy your new tea.
    Have a great day. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a favorite herb tea that's orange spice. Jack has a collection of detox teas that I tried once or twice. Once or twice I had some not so good reaction to it! Ha! He said I should have started with small amounts and worked up to a full cup. I decided to stick with my toxins for a bit! Hope your tea is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea does seem to be working well, good news. Hugs.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete