Thursday, January 12, 2017

Peace and Calm

Full moon is breath-taking tonight!  If you can see it, don't miss it.  Soft golden glow, almost flax ...I am so grateful the clouds moved out.

My drive home had been another hectic one.  There is a small grass airstrip between our house and work.  There is a family restaurant and hangers filled with small planes owned by people in near by towns.  Tonight as I neared the strip I saw emergency vehicles and the news media.  My heart skipped a beat.  One of the planes had crashed.  I called Rick and  he told me the pilot had been airlifted to a trauma center in Birmingham.  Prayers for him and his family tonight.

Seeing the moon was calming and assuring.  I needed to see its beauty and feel the peacefulness of the night sky.

Wishing you all a Friday that leads to a wonderful weekend.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I hope the pilot is doing well and out of danger. I'm not superstitious but today is Friday the 13.
    The moon was big and bright last night.
    Have a great weekend Jilda.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete