Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Autumn

September 22.......fall will be here in a matter of minutes......well the autumnal equinox at least.....and tomorrow will officially be the first day of fall.  Just in time the temps fell, no rain, but the temps fell.
It is my favorite season.....one of change, of color, clean crisp air, earthy foods, warm cozy clothing and boots!

This fall season I need more than most........I need the change, the rush of energy and the rich brilliant colors.  I am ready for it.

HAPPY AUTUMN!   Go find some red and gold leaves, carve a pumpkin, bite into a juicy red apple,
smell the smoke.  Enjoy this heady mix of richness, wrap yourself in a warm sweater, drink a cup of hot cider and yes, go ahead......jump into a pile of leaves.  Spend time in the warm afternoon sun and relish the cool nights.......it is the season to be outdoors.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to do all those things and more...except the jumping in the leaves...seriously, I might get the up part of the jump..it's the landing that might do me in!

    ReplyDelete