Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Night

Mr. Serum Sickness came to call this afternoon......he had knocked faintly on my door a couple of times this week, but the meds kept him away.  I have to admit, this evening's visit has not been as
bad as those in the past.  I am tired of any of his visits......I don't wish him on anyone else......I just want him to go away forever.

But, on a better note.......my classes were good today and Jordan spent the afternoon with Rick.
When I came home this evening they were on the screen porch building cities with wooden blocks.
They had also been down to the river......and Micky D's.........I am not sure which one had the most fun, both were beaming when I walked through the door.

Wishing you all a weekend of good times.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better today and that the serum sickness stays away for good... xox

    ReplyDelete