Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1

January 1......the first day of a new month, the first day of a brand new year

January 1......it has rained all day, a slow cold rain

January 1.....traditional New Year's Food for lunch, black-eye peas, greens

January 1......I worked, taught my first two yoga classes of 2013

January 1......treatment #12 is this month

January 1......my husband Rick's birthday is the 15th, my brother Ricky's birthday is the 22

January 1.....started my new vision board today, this one might take a few days

January 1.....one gig this  month, one gig next month....off to a good start

January 1.....last day for the Christmas tree, it is so beautiful, I will miss it

January 1....will this year go by as quickly as last year?  I hope not.

1 comment:

  1. I just learned something new today about the good luck food on January 1st. I hope that it brings you good luck all year.

    JB

    ReplyDelete