Sunday, July 29, 2018

A Good Sunday

A good Sunday, full of normal Sunday stuff...reading the paper, walking the dogs, a little laundry and cooking a celebration dinner for Jordan, complete with gold sprinkles cupcakes.  He wanted my home made butter cream frosting and yellow vanilla cake and that is what he got.

I took an extra long nap today.  It was luscious.  Even though the temp hit 90 the humidity was lower and the blue skies made it all bearable.  That changes tomorrow.  Much needed rain is moving in on Tuesday so the humidity has already started to build this evening.

But the moon, have you all seen the moon this weekend?  So very beautiful and how about Mars?
The night skies have been radiant...though the energies from all the activity in the heavens has been at times  difficult.

Our humming bird activity has been off the charts.  They go into a frenzy when we bring the feeders in to clean and refill.  They fly up to the front windows furiously flapping their wings ( I imagine tiny feet stomping) as if to yell at us, hurry up, we have places to go and things to do and we are hungry.

Can you believe July is almost over?  I worked my day planner and calendar this afternoon and was shocked when I realized that Wednesday is the first day of August.  Time is going so fast it makes me want to hold my breath.

I hope your Monday is an easy one.  I hope you get hugged and laugh out loud every day this week.

2 comments:

  1. A nice Sunday indeed. I know what you mean about the time going so fast. I think the only way to slow the time is for us to sow down too.
    For some reason, I love Mondays.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to believe that July is almost over. Nice you could have a celebration dinner and cake too! I had a busy Saturday so I took a very relaxing and long Sunday afternoon nap! Hope your week is off to a great start! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete