Saturday, May 5, 2018

Number 44

44 years ago today I chose a path that has been a true adventure.  Rick Watson and I got married.
And just like our vows we said that day, we have been through the good, the bad, sickness and health,
death and sorrow and incredible joy.  We were young, in love and we took the leap and never looked back.  44 years seem so long ago and yet just like yesterday.  I would do it all again.

I took this picture of Rick a few days ago when we were walking the dogs.  It is our path we walk every day.  It just seemed so appropriate to post it tonight.   Happy Anniversary Rick!  I hope we have many more.

2 comments:

  1. So you found the right guy at a young age which is wonderful, 44yrs is nothing to sneeze at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have walked along for 45 years, and know exactly what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete