Friday, May 4, 2018

Friday Night

I did make up classes today.  The PT is helping me to feel more stable, especially when  I feel the beginning of an episode.  I didn't think it was possible to drink more water than what I already do, but I am keeping a water bottle in my hand where ever I go now.  I am also drinking coconut water every day.  I am so hoping that the shots on Monday will calm my vestibular system down and the episodes will cease for a while. 

Storms moving in tomorrow.  Plans are after the rain to plant herbs and tomatoes.  Fingers crossed.

More flowers blooming today.  This has been one of the most beautiful springs we have had in a very long time.  I think the cold wet winter contributed to all the blossoms.

Enjoy your Saturday.  Take some time to rest, renew and restore...and as always, be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment