Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Night Musings

Good intentions, I came home from work last night ready for dinner and the quiet time that it takes to write this blog.  Well dinner was great, but when it came time to write, there was no internet connection.  What can I say, we live in the country, we lose power for no reason, we lose internet for no reason.

Finally this afternoon a young man from Charter found our house and fixed our problem.
It's ok, I think it does a body good to not be connected all the time.  It was a beautiful day.
We did errands, spent time outdoors with the dogs...life went on, without the internet.

An incredible moon out tonight, this will be the Snow Moon, but since we have rains predicted for Monday night when it is full, we will enjoy its beauty tonight and tomorrow night.  Did I tell you it was 70 degrees today?  I know most love the warm days, but as farmers...we need cold.  Our fruit trees need the cold, our ground needs the cold.  Usually warm winters increase our risk of tornadoes in the spring as well.

I am still not 100 percent in my recovery from the flu.  The fatigue and cough just won't go away.
We had a gig this weekend that we had to cancel.  Just not able to do a two hour show yet.
I admit, I probably went back to work too soon.  Anyone know any magic cures?

Wishing you all a weekend that brings laughter and peace to you and yours.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Flu is a nasty beast. Get plenty of rest.Have a restful weekend.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete