Sunday, July 6, 2014

Keep On Smiling

Our great nephew Jordan wants me to paint his room......for years I painted murals on walls, floor coverings, etc.  He gave me a list of bugs and creatures  that he wants on his walls.....the list includes,
crickets, dragon flies, frogs, roaches, spiders, butterflies, snakes and lightening bugs.  I am sure he and his  mom will have to reach some sort of compromise.  I look forward to this project,  it will be the one I am most proud of.

I love painting, even just plain old hum drum walls.......there is something about the process that becomes very zen for me.  It is like meditating for hours.  I even enjoy taping off the walls.
Tomorrow is Monday, back to work for me.......my energy is still a little off, but it will build in the next few days.  Wishing you all a week of summer fun, easy days, blue skies......and remember what
Mother Teresa said, "Peace begins with a smile."   Keep on smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment