Friday, July 4, 2014

Fourth of July

it has been a fun day.....my nephew, my brother and sister-in-law, my sister and niece all brought food and lunch was wonderful.   About sunset, Jordan and Samantha and Ricky and Deb came over to shoot fireworks.  Jordan liked the sparklers, but he also spent a great deal of time chasing fireflies.

The dogs are still freaking because the neighbors have the "big" fireworks going. Calliou has gone to Rick's shower stall ( the same place he goes when we have tornadoes) and Taz is sitting on my feet once again.

The side effects from the treatment are subsiding, and my energy is better.......there is light at the end of the tunnel.  But the joy of the day has been watching Jordan and Anthony play, running through the sprinkler and hearing their giggles.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment