Monday, April 8, 2019

The Four Agreements

On my board today, The Four Agreements.

1.  Be impeccable with your word.

2.  Don't take anything personally.

3. Don't make assumptions.

4. Always do your best.

These come from the book of Toltec wisdom, The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz.
It is a book that I recommend to my students.  If you are looking for an interesting read that is uplifting and enlightening I suggest you give it a read.

It has been a good Monday, though we had tornadoes in the county next to us this morning and are expecting more storms tonight.  It is that time of year in Alabama.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I have read that book a long time ago and also did the companion book exercise. It was very good wisdom. Those 4 rules have great wisdom.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete