Friday, April 12, 2019

First

It's already tick season.  Yep the first one got me on my shoulder today.  Got dressed and kept wondering why my shoulder itched and asked Rick to check it out.  I heard him say, uh...and then another uh, and I knew...You once have been bitten by a tick, you always know that sensation.

Living in a warm moist climate you learn tick first aid at a young age.  Last summer I had several bites but thankfully tested negative for Lyme.  We will watch this spot the next few days.

Some of the weather guys are saying we might miss the bullet on the nasty storms this weekend, keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope your Friday has been a good one.  Enjoy your Saturday and if you are anywhere near these nasty storms, keep an eye to the sky.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those nasty ticks. I hope you did not get infected.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete