Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Roller Coaster

It is a barometric roller coaster here in Alabama, storms are rolling back through tomorrow.
If you have any physical ailment I can promise you know there is a change in the weather.
Our bodies are around 70 percent water, we feel the phases of the moon as well as the changes in the weather.  We are also in the throes or about to be, of Blackberry Winter.  The blackberry brambles are in full bloom  and cold air is moving in.

I taught meditation classes today.  Those who attended were amazed at what they accomplished in 20 minutes.  I love to see their faces at the end of the session.  They are always shocked that they are able to reach any state of meditation.

I hope your day was a good one.  Tomorrow I start a new class at work, Yoga for Pain Management.
May we all know kindness and joy.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll be safe from the storms. It looks like you will have plenty of blackberries to enjoy this year.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete