Friday, April 5, 2019

Anthony

My nephew Haven and his son Anthony came by to pick up our surviving chicken today, Sweetie Pie.
Haven and wife Alesha are expecting another little boy the end of May.  Anthony was talking to me about becoming a big brother.  He told me that he would love his little brother and feed him but he would not change diapers.   Then he smiled and said"daddy has diaper duty/doodie, get it?" and he just laughed.  He is 8 years old and loves cracking jokes.

Still dealing with the remains of the migraine but its getting better,  just want to our gig tomorrow and be our best.

Enjoy the photo of Anthony tonight, he is such a cutie.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I got the joke.
    So sorry about your chickens. I no longer care for raccoons after all the hardships they have caused us. They are thieves and opportunists.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete