Saturday, June 9, 2018

Saturday Vibes

It has been a much better day than yesterday.  We did flowers for Rick's family's graves at their cemetery decoration.  We bought our great niece Daisy a birthday gift and shopped at Aldi.  We walked the dogs, spent some time outside.  I have also washed all the yoga mats from work and now are washing yoga blankets.  Busy day.

We are about to have Saturday night tacos and watch a movie.  Tomorrow is Rick's family reunion, another busy day.  It is also time to pick blueberries again.  They just keep getting bigger and more juicy.  We have a gig next weekend so we are also rehearsing this weekend as well.

A good portion of my family is at the beach this weekend.  Reports they keep sending include, nice sea breeze, calm water and great food.  That's ok.  When we take our vacay, I will send them updates. 

I hope your Saturday has been fun.  That's important you know, to have fun.  Wishing you peace tomorrow, and laugh out loud.  Laughter makes you feel better all over.
Now for tacos and a movie. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your day has improved and it looks like you always keep busy.
    Have a great week. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, laughter is the best medicine ! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Saturday was freezing cold and wet so I didn't leave the house at all

    ReplyDelete