Friday, April 21, 2017

Good and Bad

We got a great afternoon of practice in today.  We play Old Town Coffee House in Hartselle, Al tomorrow night.  This is our first gig there and we are excited.

We also went to the garden center today and bought more tomato plants, egg plants and another butterfly bush for the butterfly garden.  I am so happy.

It has been a picture perfect weather day.  Clear blue skies, fluffy clouds, 84 degrees more June like than April, but the temps drop on Sunday.

We visited Louis at the hospital today.  He is so very frail.  I called him this afternoon and the hospice nurse was talking with him.  My heart is breaking.  Loss is tough and it does not get easier with age.

I hope your weekend is a good one.  Hug the ones you love.  Smile at those you meet.  Be kind to everyone, even those who don't deserve it.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. It is nice that you keep us updated about Louis. Even though I do not know him I feel a fondness because of the glowing way you have spoken of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for Louis your friend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete