Monday, April 4, 2016

Blue Skies and Pollen

Another breath taking beautiful day, our skies have been so clear and blue I think we must have moved out west.    Classes were small but intense today, another day of tears in yoga.  I am exhausted and so ready for bed.

I hope your skies have been as blue and as clear as ours today,  I hope they come back tomorrow.
The downside, the pollen is still clinging to everything, even with all the rain we have had.
My allergies are having so much fun.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. My husband and my son both have allergies to pollen. Not fun.... runny nose and eyes.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. No blue skies yesterday but lovely, clear, crisp and very blue this morning! Also very cold..in the 20's but I don't care as long as it's sunny out there! Have a good day Jilda!

    ReplyDelete