Thursday, April 7, 2016

Apple Blossoms

It's apple blossom time.  I love the smell, the colors and the delicate appearance of the blossoms.  Last year we had very few blossoms, but this year our big old tree is loaded and smells heavenly.

I wish there was a perfume that smelled like those blossoms. I wish I could find a lipstick that color and a dress the same, or maybe a pair of sandals.  It doesn't matter, I am in love with apple blossom pink.

Sharing my apple blossoms with all you tonight.  It is truly springtime now.

1 comment:

  1. I love apple blossoms too, they are so delicate. Too bad they don't last long. I have a crabapple tree in the front that is a beauty when it blooms but they don't last long in the heat. I haven't wore makeup or lipstick for ages it seems.
    Have a great day. Hugs
    JB

    ReplyDelete