Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday Thoughts

Storms rolling in later tonight, November and December are actually our second tornado season each year.  The winds have been howling tonight.  Much too warm for mid-November.

Rick is still not feeling well.  Almost everyone I know is ill or has someone in their family who is ill.
It's as though we need to do an anti-bug/virus/flu dance.  I have washed my hands so many times I think the skin is coming off.

Energy was low in class today.  Sometimes the sadness just sweeps the building.  I read that there were to be meteor showers tonight, too bad the clouds rolled in.  I think we all could use some wishes on a shooting star.

I think bedtime will be very early at the Watson house tonight.  I also need a cup of hot tea.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you both are feeling better...both physically and spiritually! Take care and enjoy the tea and I hope tomorrow is better. Our weather has been mild enough for tornados but by Saturday the snow will be flying...crazy Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that time of year when the flu hits and people gets sick. Hopefully you will both feel better soon. Probably the sad news is also depressing people.

    A cup of tea sound nice.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete