Thursday, November 7, 2019

Fall Color

We have a gig tomorrow night, our first in a few months.  I am excited, we have practiced and we are ready.  The downside, I have had a respiratory infection with low grade fever for several days.  I started strong antibiotics today and tonight the fever has subsided.  Fingers crossed I am over the hump.

Rain moved into today, and cooler temps are on the way.  I saw the S word mentioned in a forecast for Tuesday.  We shall see.

I truly had not planned on taking this week off, but today I realized how much my body and spirit needed it.   Taz and I have taken nice long walks and naps. 

This morning when we walked, fall color had deepened.  I love the change of the seasons.

Enjoy your Friday, stay warm, be kind and laugh out loud.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better. We are having snow today. I'm NOT excited. lol. I know, I'm taking snow for granted... Thank goodness, I have my new ice tires put on in time.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that with the help of the meds, you are feeling much better and can enjoy your Gig. Happy Friday !

    ReplyDelete