Thursday, August 3, 2017

Madame Butterfly

Jordan spent the morning with me.  We watched a couple of PBS shows, took the dogs for a walk and just hung out.  We had a great time.  I ate real food today, very small bites, but real food.


After Jordan went home, I spent some time gathering fresh flowers for all the vases in the house.
The zinnias were covered in butterflies and bees.  They were fearless, none of them ever flew away as I cut flower after flower.  I talked to them as they danced flower to flower, you could feel the tiny breeze as they fluttered by.  This one, a beautiful yellow one, followed me, flower to flower.  I called her madame butterfly.

Tomorrow I get my hair done.  Nothing like getting your hair done to make yourself feel great.
My mouth still hurts, there is still soreness, but it is way better today.
This week has flown by.  Tomorrow is Friday.  Summer is slipping away.  Enjoy it while you can.
Spread some kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment