Saturday, August 5, 2017

Harvest Continues

A beautiful day in the neighborhood.  The butterflies are still swarming the flowers and the hummers are drinking their food about as fast as we can fill the feeders.

Walking the dogs this afternoon ( it was so beautiful, we walked them twice) I smelled figs.
I walked over to the large bush and yes, there were ripe figs!  Not a large harvest, but enough to make us happy.  The jalapeños are large enough to grill.  That should happen happen tomorrow.

I hope your Saturday has been a good one.  My mouth pain and tenderness has finally left.  About to binge watch Doc Martin.  I love the show.

Blessings of peace to all of you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I missed some of your posts and didn't know you had mouth surgery. I'm glad the pain is better and hopefully you'll be 110% soon! Just rest and let the body do it's thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your mouth is feeling much better. Soon, you'll have your great smile back.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete