Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thursday Thoughts

Incredible classes today, full of love, full of peace.  Many new faces, and the last two say goodbye who have been a part of this last group of students.  Amazing individuals, everyone of them has touched my life deeply, I have been transformed by being their teacher.

Next week starts a new group, new dynamics and personalities. That is the nature of my job, of where I work.  Flexibility is more than bending and twisting the body.  The spirit and the  mind have to have flexibility as well at work and in living.

Chilly weather visits us tomorrow, only in the 50's but I am sure by next week the 80's will be back.
Tomorrow I go for a haircut, time for a change.

I hope your Friday starts your weekend on a good note.  May your weather be fair, take time for yourself, share a smile and spread some kindness.  We all need kindness, don't forget it, you'll reap what you sow.

No comments:

Post a Comment