Saturday, May 6, 2017

Life Is Good

It has been a very good day.  I got an email from a friend that I had not heard from in some time.  I saw several old friends this evening for dinner.  We visited our nephew at his new home and spent some time with Rick's sister.  These are the "big rocks" the things that matter most to me.

The sun came out today, the cold weather is starting to fade and my garden is growing by leaps and bounds.  We have green tomatoes!  The blueberries are starting to ripen and my hens are laying again.
Life is good.

We are working hard on our show for our next gig.  The gears are starting to move toward our next CD.  We don't move full speed ahead anymore, we take life as we should, one day at a time.  Usually it is one breath at a time.

Another Sunday rolls around, may peace fill your hearts, know that you are worthy of love and joy.
Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Tomatoes on the vine!! Life is truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, green tomatoes on the vines already. That's awesome.
    Hope you have a great time at your next gig.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete