Sunday, May 14, 2017

Project Complete

Mother's Day gifts are completed.  Jordan signed his hand painted cards for his Nana and mom.  He wove them each a wreath out of grapevines, added silk ivy and flowers, painted picture frames and decorated them to match the wreaths.  He had worked for three days on his secret project.  Nana and mom were thrilled.  Jordan was a proud nine year old.

It has been a good day.  It was memorial day where my parents, brother, and most of my mom's family are buried.  We had lunch with my sister Pat and her family.  I stopped by my oldest sister's Nell to give her a birthday present.

The day has been flooded with memories.  I  miss my mom.  I loved buying gifts for her.  She loved presents.

I hope that all of you have had a good day.  Those of you like me, who have fur babies or nieces and nephews and no kids of your own, know that you are loved.  For you moms, Happy Mother's Day.
I hope it was filled with love.

Start tomorrow with joy, spread some kindness.

2 comments:

  1. Jordan did an outstanding job. I know he is satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job on those gifts. He must be so proud.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete