Thursday, January 14, 2016

Planting Hope

"To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow." - Audrey Hepburn

The first seed catalogs came in the mail this week.  I love looking at them and imagining that my garden, my plants will look just like those in the pictures.

Audrey Hepburn was right.  Planting a garden gives hope, a belief that something good will take place in the future if you plant the seed.

When I walked Taz this morning  I noticed a tiny purple violet blooming at the edge of our front walk.  It had braved the cold, hidden under the fronds of a fern.  A tiny sign that spring would come again.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams  

2 comments:

  1. When the dandelions and violets start to bloom in the spring I know the warm weather is going to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no violet blooming in my yard, only snow crystals.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete