Saturday, June 8, 2019

Little Things

It's the little things.  Today was a day for little things which have loomed on our to do list for ages.
First, I repotted my orchid.  I swear within fifteen minutes after placing her in her new home, she grew.

Second, you know that drawer that everyone has, well most everyone I know.  Ours is in the kitchen and it is just a catch all.  I opened it today and freaked, it was bursting at the seams.  Rick is always asking how he can help, today I told him, just clean out that drawer.  He did.  It made my day.

We walked this afternoon after the rains had moved out.  Everything is breathing, colors are more vibrant, life has been restored.  I looked at my bleeding heart and she almost shimmered in the late evening sun.

I hope your day has been one that in some way has filled your needs.  I also hope there has been some laughter and kindness as well.

1 comment:

  1. I have one of those drawer in my kitchen too. It gets cleaned only once in a while. The weather has been fantastic for doing yard work and I'm really checking things off my long to do list but the weeds are growing faster than I can get to them but I'm making some head ways.
    Have a restful weekend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete