Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Share The Love

Finally back to work today, it felt good to teach.    Still not a 100 percent but that is ok, I am getting there.

We are in a wet rainy weather pattern. More rain this evening, the sun refuses to show his face.  And it is a moonless month!  No full moon for February, happens about every 19 years or so.  No wonder we are feeling so out of sorts.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day.  The extras are nice, but what I love about Valentine's Day is the reminder to let those around us know we love them.  The flowers and chocolates are not necessary, neither are the cards, it is the love and most important, that we share that love.

Tomorrow share the love.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on what matters on Valentine day. It's love and not making the card company rich. I can't eat chocolate unless they are soy lecithin free so I don't expect them. Flowers wilts but love endures.
    Happy Valentine Day tomorrow.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete