Sunday, July 9, 2017

Chakra Boots?

I know this might sound so very strange to many of you, but old habits are hard to break.  I have already done inventory on my fall/winter clothes/boots.  Yes, it is barely July, but I spent most of my adult life in the fashion industry and that is what you do in July.  I had told myself that living here in the south I really should not buy any more boots.  Rick had bought me a pair of Toms for Christmas last year and my old ones from years past still looked great.

But, a friend shared a link with me on FB today for Chakra boots.  They are basically just suede ankle boots with the Chakras embroidered on them in beautiful rainbow colors.  I think as a yoga teacher I really need them.  As a musician they would look so cool on stage and on dreary winter days they would make anyone who saw them smile.  I think I might just have to buy them.  If I do I will post a picture of me wearing them.  :)

Our friend Fred came over this evening for dinner.  He is friend, sound guy, work place friend, Fred is family.  We sat and talked about our next cd.  We should start the recording around the first of September, getting excited about it.

The weekend is pretty much over.  No rain today or for the next few days.  It will be good to see blue skies and feel the sun on my skin.  Be kind this week, give a hug or two, spread some joy.

For those of you who might want a pair of Chakra boots, here's the linkYeswevibe.com/products/colorfulchakra

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you know me, i had to check them out online before I even finished reading your post, lol. Pretty cool looking boots. They're right up your ally.

    Take care,
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, the Chakra boots are beautiful and look so comfortable and are just plainly cool and gorgeous.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete